When you travel to some places, there must be particular spot you like to visit amongst anything else. Some people prefer beaches, others prefer mountain. However, there are also those who like visiting garden in every place they visit.
Gardens offer many things you can genuinely enjoy. Started from the beauty of the contents to the design of the garden itself, everything is amazing when it comes to garden.
There are many places around the world that have beautiful gardens which are worth travelling for. Thus, it is such a shame if you don’t visit beautiful gems of gardens in those places.
Recommended places with gardens worth travelling for
You can visit any place you like for your next travel plan. Or, you can also choose particular destinations that have amazing gardens you can spend your time with. These places below have beautiful and unique gardens which are worth visiting:
- Hamilton Garden is located in New Zealand which is already one of the most visited travel destinations. In this particular garden, you will be able to enjoy many things. There is the Italian Renaissance Garden, The Indian Char Bagh Garden, as well as Rogers Rose Garden. Each garden is unique and provide different beauties you can enjoy to the fullest. By visiting Hamilton Garden, you don’t have to travel around the world because every spot in this garden is already a gem.
- Daitokuji is beautiful garden located in Japan. Well, it is not very surprising for Japan to have strikingly beautiful gardens because Japan is famous for its gardens. This particular garden is designed and groomed very well to create serene spaces for those who want to contemplate. Through this garden, you can see other beautiful views such as the view of numerous temples surrounded by greeneries, and other beautiful details.
- Jardin Majorelle is located in Morocco. This is a garden where you can truly feel the vibe of Morocco. This garden has everything such as cacti, palm trees, fountains, as well as cobalt blue buildings. This garden might be small but it is one of the most beautiful things you can find in Marrakesh. This garden was developed by a French artist, Jacques Morelle. However, the most recent owners are known to be Yves Saint Laurent and Pierre Berge.
- Butchart Gardens is located in Canada. This garden is already famous. Started out as limestone quarry, this spot was transformed into the Sunken Garden. You can enjoy various gardens in here such as a Mediterranean Garden, a Japanese Garden, as well as a concert lawn.
- Yuyuan Garden is located in China. There is a five-acre oasis in the midst of Shanghai, known as Yu Garden. You can explore various spots in this garden including rockeries, pavilions, as well as koi ponds. You can also grab a cup of tea or souvenirs from the places nearby. This place is really an oasis in a bustling Shanghai and you don’t want to miss it if you are looking for beauty and serenity.